- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
We offer Mount Batur hiking tour to enjoy an unforgettable sunrise from the top of an active volcano with their beautiful lake. Spectacular scenery will fill your mind and soul as you served by tasty morning breakfast cooked by the steam of the active volcano.
Mount Batur volcano is an active volcano located in Batur village, Kintamani District, Bali, Indonesia which been erupted in 1849, 1888, 1904, 1905, 1921, 1926, 1963, 1968 1974 and 2000. For the height of 1717m above sea level can be summit by physically fit hikers in around 2 hours. Mount Batur is one of the sacred mountains according to Hindu believe which draws tourists in beauty and adventure Tours.
We will start by picking you up at your Bali hotel early in the morning around 2am depend the area of you lodging stay, and after one and half hour drive we will reach mount Batur starting point, On arrival at starting point of mount Batur hiking, you will be welcomed by our expert mount Batur hiking local guide, the guide will issue some security data and a flash light. From this point you will begin your hiking for two hours to the top, after touch base at the top you will stunned with the beauty of the dawn.
The trekking guide will serve breakfast for you (bread, steam bubbled egg and hot tea). It is an awesome moment and unique experience you will have when you see the sunrise while having breakfast on the top of Mount Batur. After finish having breakfast and take picture, we will go to complete the trek by exploring 2 new craters and descend to the finish point where the driver is waiting for you.
On the way home from the trek we will stop off at a traditional Bali coffee processing or Bali agriculture, place to see various tropical plantations and see how to make Balinese coffee in traditional process, and we also get a chance to taste some of them like local herbal teas, chocolate, coffee and the unusual Coffee Luwak, the most expensive coffee in the world.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, you must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible.
Untitled1:00- 3:00 am : Pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali, and transport directly to the hiking tour starting point 3:45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide. 4:00 am: Begin our hiking to Mount Batur Bali. 4:20 am: Continue our hiking to the summit crater. 6:15 am: Arrive at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise while enjoy refreshments of eggs boiled in volcanic steam. 7:00 am: Continue our trek around the entire crater. 8:00 am: Begin our descend to the finishing point of our trek. 9:00 am: Arrival at the finish point and board car 9:30 am: Stop at a Balinese coffee plantation 12:00 pm: Drive back to your Bali hotel
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal Expenses