- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
A Balinese healer is the traditional healer who plays an important part in Bali’s culture by treating physical and mental illness, removing spells and channeling information from ancestors.
The tour will take you to the Bali master healer ‘Made Lunas’. He is a renowned Balinese healer and shaman who began to use his gift of communing with deities and spirits over forty years ago.
What can you expect when you consult with Made Lunas? – Physical, mental, spiritual re-balancing and well-being;– “Aura clearing” (believed to be where diseases start)– Stress and depression-related issues– Clearing doubt, worry, anxiety issues– Enhancing purpose and sense of direction– Enhancing passion for life & creativity– Healing of traumas and “scars” in the heart area.
Then continue to ritual purifying bath at Tirta Empul. Tirta Empul temple (Indonesian: Pura Tirta Empul) is a Hindu Balinese water temple located near the town of Tampaksiring, Bali, Indonesia. The temple compound consists of a petirtaan or bathing structure, famous for its holy spring water, where Balinese Hindus go to for ritual purification.
Stop for lunch at local restaurant with nice rice paddies view. Then continue to visit coffee Luwak at local coffee plantation. Last stop is Tegenungan Waterfall.
Tips When Seeing a Healer:
- It is considered bad manners giving the healer cash in hand. You simply leave the money to his assistant or put them in a designated bowl.
- Dress modestly and respectfully when seeing a healer. I recommend a sarong and a top with long sleeves.
- Do not point your feet at the healer. This is considered bad manners as well.
Remember that most healers are humble and wants to help you find your inner healer. In other words, no need to treat the healer as a rock star.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy Magical Bali,
- Enjoy new experience
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
Untitled08:00 Pick up at your Bali hotel. 09:00 visit Balinese healer Made Lunas 11:00 till 12:30 Purifying Bath at Tirta Empul holly spring Temple. 13:00 till 14:00 Lunch at Local Restaurant. 14:30 till 15:00 visit coffee luwak 16:00 till 16:30 visit Tegenungan waterfall 17:00 Back to your Bali hotel.
- Mineral water
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees
- Sarong to enter the temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour with AC Minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing